Sage Recovery & Wellness Center is an outpatient wellness center for the whole family. The center offers individual, couples, and family counseling, weekly group therapy, wellness services including yoga, acupuncture detoxification, qi gong as well as intensive outpatient group therapy programs for both adults and adolescents. Sage Recovery & Wellness Center is located in the Westlake area of Austin, TX.
Sage Recovery Villa is a 35-day, 15-bed residential treatment center for adults struggling with substance use, specializing in trauma and co-occurring disorders. This luxury treatment center is located on 24-acres of countryside estate, just east of Austin, in Manor, TX.
Operations Assistant and/or Marketing Director
This unpaid administrative internship position is created so that the intern can gain front and back end administrative and/or marketing experience within a mental health organization. It is a great opportunity for students who have an interest in either administrative, healthcare, mental health or marketing fields to get exposure to the industry while building on their resume or building on their future university applications.
Full time and part time options available. Day and evening options available.
State Mandated Training (Provided by company):
- HIPAA and HB300 Training (Online)
Administrative tasks include, but not limited to, assisting with the following tasks:
- Maintaining contact list in marketing software through data entry
- Write thank you cards to referral sources
- Assemble Sage Marketing gift bags and stuff brochures
- Assist Marketing Manager with posting blogs, editing e-newsletters and social media posts
- Assemble intake packets
- Updating manuals and documents with leadership’s edits
- Scan or upload documents into charts
- Assemble data from various departments into charts or graphs
- Assist the Marketing Manager & Operations Assistant with various projects
- Assist with sending e-blasts about our monthly continuing education events
- Assist with sending follow up emails to attendees with surveys
- Assist in set-up and breakdown of monthly on-site special events
- Welcome guests upon arrival
- Assist with assembling conference sponsorship items for upcoming conferences
- Professional with staff and clients
- Dress professionally according to Sage’s dress code (will be provided)
- Respectful of clients and their privacy
- Keep track of hours and other requirements for internship (if needed for school)
- Be open and honest of concerns or issues with your supervisor