Sage Recovery Villa
Texas' Premier Luxury Rehab Center
A Private Residential Treatment Center Austin TX
- Sage Recovery Villa is a 35-day, 15-bed luxury residential treatment center for adults struggling with substance use, specializing in the treatment of trauma and co-occurring disorders.
- Sage Recovery Villa is housed on a serene 24-acre countryside estate, conveniently located just outside of Austin, in Manor, Texas.
- We believe that recovery requires treating the mind, body, and spirit collectively, while deciding to live life differently.
- Our substance use treatment center in Central Texas integrates traditional substance abuse treatment methods with a complete wellness program, delivered in a trauma-based environment, so that individuals can begin to find their own balance; emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
Get invites to our monthly CE & networking events.
To help create and foster long-term recovery for adults living with substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders by collectively treating the mind, body, and spirit though evidenced-based and trauma-informed holistic interventions.
To help determine if Sage is the right fit for you or your loved one, reach out to us today.
- Deciding to come to residential treatment can be a difficult decision, and we take that decision very seriously. We’re committed to taking the stigma out of substance use and mental health treatment. It’s our promise to treat every individual with the highest degree of dignity and respect.
- From the initial phone call, to family follow up calls and aftercare planning, we promise to uphold premiere quality of client care, extending courtesy and respect to all involved. Additionally, if we aren’t the best fit for you or your loved one, we’re dedicated to helping you find the program that is.
- A holistic approach to healing involves looking at whole systems and the interactions and relationships between them, instead of viewing individual pieces of the whole. “The whole is greater than the sum of its parts”. When one part of the whole is not functioning at its best, the whole system is affected. Sage Recovery Villa views substance use as a symptom of internal imbalance.
- In relation to mental health, holistic healing engages all aspects of an individual into treatment- mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual- and views each part of the individual as equally important. Sage Recovery Villa is dedicated to empowering each client to start the journey of achieving personal wellness and integration.
Trauma-Focused, Integrative Treatment
- We operate under the assumptions that substance use is often a symptom of a larger struggle, instead of the original problem, and that all people have the unique and inherent ability to heal from overwhelming experiences. Working on trauma takes time. While at Sage Recovery Villa, clients are building a strong foundation for continued work in sobriety and trauma integration.
- Sage Recovery Villa specializes in trauma, recognizing that substance use can be a trauma-related reaction. We believe that by exploring trauma work with guidance and safety, individuals can make sustaining, integrative change in their recovery. In addition to being a trauma-informed environment, we also utilize several approaches for the treatment of trauma when appropriate, twice-weekly including individual therapy, trauma-oriented psycho-education, Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy, and Psychodrama.
Quality of Care
- Our program is kept small, equipped for 15 clients, to guarantee that no one gets lost in the mix. Sage Recovery Villa’s estate operates as a refuge for individuals in early recovery.
- Clients receive premiere addiction treatment, while enjoying spa-like amenities at our private residence. With a maximum census of 15 clients, staff know each client individually, allowing for personalized care and an ideal client to staff ratio.
Sage Recovery Villa operates from a perspective of cultural humility. This means we view each client as a unique individual, and do not make assumptions about an individual’s experience or identity, including things like gender, sexuality, cultural background, or spiritual beliefs.