Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
Sage Recovery & Wellness Center is seeking a receptionist. This position is a Full Time evening position.
Sage Recovery & Wellness Center is an outpatient wellness center for the whole family; offering individual counseling, couples/family counseling, acudetox, yoga therapy, group therapy, medication management and intensive outpatient therapy programs. Sage is located in Austin, TX approximately one mile west of the Capital of Texas Highway on Bee Caves Rd. in Westlake.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
Greeting, work area cleanliness and customer service
- Greets clients either in person, or by the phone; answering inquiries and scheduling appointments.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Ensures client lounge and waiting room are clean, organized and supplies are ready available.
- Assemble intake packets for clients beginning services and prepares paperwork for client’s first day.
- Assists therapists in addressing and mailing necessary client forms and letters.
- Responds to requests for information regarding the organization’s services.
- Assist in maintaining contact list and assist with data entry
- Makes reminder phone calls for scheduled appointments
- Keeps client appointments on schedule by notifying provider of their arrival and reminding providers of service delays.
- Discusses financial cost of recommended services and payment plans with clients or their financial guarantor.
- File, scan and fax documents
- Ensures all necessary paperwork is stocked in the therapist’s offices and makes more copies as needed.
- Requests and sends medical records to outside providers.
- Assists therapists in maintaining organized client electronic charts, ensuring all necessary documentation is available in charts.
- Process payments and create end of day reports
- Assists in calling insurance companies for benefit information and documenting coverage in client’s file.
- Monitors and schedules client request for appointments in EMR system.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent phone & customer service etiquette
- Experience in discussing financial costs, insurance and value of services (sales experience)
- Excellent verbal communication, listening, professional presentation
- Punctual and dependable
- Organized and able to multi-task and work effectively as a team member
Qualifications & Education:
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Medical receptionist background preferred
- Sales experience required
Monday – Friday; 12 PM – 9 PM
Sage Recovery & Wellness Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour