Sage Recovery & Wellness Centeris an outpatient treatment center for adults and adolescents with mental health struggles and/or substance abuse. We offer individual counseling, couples & family counseling, group therapy, yoga, acu detox and intensive outpatient programming (IOP). Sage is located in Austin, TX approximately one mile west of the Capital of Texas Highway on Bee Caves Rd. in Westlake.
Sage is currently seeking PRN and Part TIme therapists for our evening and daytime programming including groups, individual therapy and assessments. At Sage Recovery andWellness Center, we provide opportunities for growth and advancement.
Skills & Specifications:
- Proficiency in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders.
- Knowledge of efficient and effective treatment and management of clients with chronic mental health and substance abuse issues.
- Knowledge of 12-step and other sober support groups.
- Knowledge of evidence-based behavioral assessments and interventions relevant to mental health conditions and effective interventions, i.e., disease model, motivational interviewing, CBT, expressive arts therapies, and other experiential modalities. DBT training a BIG plus.
- Knowledge of basic psychopharmacology and medical terminology.
- Familiarity with the stages of change and stages of recovery.
- Case-management skills and knowledge of local resources for outside referrals.
- 2 years of experience working in substance abuse and mental health.
- Experience conducting therapeutic groups.
Education & Qualification:
- Texas master’s license in counseling, or social work (LMSW, LCSW, LPC-i, LPC, LMFT)
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC) a plus
- RYT or ADS a plus
- DBT training or certification a plus
- Masters Degree from an accredited institution