Austin, TX 78746
Sage Recovery & Wellness Centeris an outpatient treatment center for adults and adolescents struggling with mental health and/or substance abuse; offering individual counseling, couples & family counseling, group therapy, yoga, acu detox and intensive outpatient group (IOP) therapy programs. Sage is located in Austin, TX approximately one mile west of the Capital of Texas Highway on Bee Caves Rd. in Westlake.
Sage is currently seeking a part-time evening therapist for an evening Adult Dual Diagnosis IOP position.
Experience with DBT, CBT and adult substance usetreatment much preferred.
At Sage Recovery & Wellness Center, we provide opportunities for growth and advancement.
Skills & Specifications:
- Proficiency in the diagnosis and treatment of substance use and mental disorders.
- Knowledge of efficient and effective treatment and management of clients with chronic mental health issues.
- Knowledge of group dynamics and modalities.
- Knowledge of evidence-based behavioral assessments and interventions relevant to mental health conditions, i.e., disease model, motivational interviewing, cognitive behavioral therapy. DBT training a BIG plus.
- Knowledge of basic psychopharmacology and medical terminology.
- Case-management skills and knowledge of local resources for outside referrals.
- 2 years of experience working in substance abuse and/or mental health.
- Experience conducting therapeutic groups.
Education & Qualification:
- Texas master’s license in counseling, or social work (LMSW, LCSW, LPC-i, LPC, LMFT)
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC) a plus
- DBT training or certification a plus
- Degree from an accredited institution
Job Type: Part-time