How to Teach Relaxation & Meditation Workshop, March 19th
March 19, 2016 from 12:00-6:00pm
A Unique Workshop for Clinicians – 6 CEU Credits
This program is especially designed for clinicians. Attendees will learn relaxation and meditation techniques that they can teach to their clients, both in private and group settings. The focus is on practical applications and training in small groups. The six hours will be divided between lectures and practice sessions.
Participants will learn:
- How to teach the step by step progression from relaxation to meditation
- Several relaxation and meditation techniques
- Practical systematic ways of teaching, including vocal control, tempo, pitch and the difference between guiding individuals and small groups
- What to focus on when giving homework to clients
- How to measure progress and when to teach the next step in the evolution from relaxation and meditation
The workshop is conducted by veteran speaker and author Gudjon Bergmann, who wrote Baby Steps to Meditation, Yes! You Can Manage Stress, Empowerment Basics and several other books.
Original Price: $295
Sage Recovery discount: -$100
Your investment: $195
Included: Six hours of expert training in a professional setting, 6 CEU’s*, plus the book, Baby Steps to Meditation, in paperback and audio format.
* CEU’s available for Social Workers and LPCs. If you have a license other than these, check with your board to see if this workshop will qualify for CEU’s for your license.
Location & Time:
March 19th, 12:00-6:00pm
Sage Recovery & Wellness Center
7004 Bee Caves Rd. Bldg. 2, Suite 200
Austin, TX 78746
Questions? Email Gudjon Bergmann at email@example.com