We Are Hiring Part-Time and PRN Therapists!
Sage Recovery & Wellness Center is an outpatient treatment center for adults and adolescents struggling with mental health and/or substance abuse; offering individual counseling, couples & family counseling, group therapy, yoga, acu detox and intensive outpatient group therapy programs. Sage is located in Austin, TX approximately one mile west of the Capital of Texas Highway on Bee Caves Rd. in Westlake.
Sage is currently seeking part-time and PRN therapists with adolescent and/or adult experience to conduct intensive outpatient group therapy, new client assessments, individual, couples, and/or family therapy sessions as well as maintain client charts and paperwork per company policy on an as-needed basis. PRN stands for “pro re nata”, meaning “as the situation demands”. There is no set guaranteed amount of hours for PRN positions. Some evening availability is a must for adolescent therapist candidates.
Skills & Specifications:
- Proficiency in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders.
- Knowledge of efficient and effective treatment and management of clients with chronic mental health and substance abuse issues.
- Knowledge of 12-step and other sober support groups.
- Knowledge of evidence-based behavioral assessments and interventions relevant to mental health conditions, i.e., disease model, harm reduction, motivational interviewing, cognitive behavioral therapy. DBT training a plus.
- Knowledge of basic psychopharmacology and medical terminology.
- Familiarity with the stages of change and stages of recovery.
- Case-management skills and knowledge of local resources for outside referrals.
- 2 years of experience working in substance abuse and mental health.
- Experience conducting therapeutic groups.
Education & Qualification:
- Texas master’s license in counseling, or social work (LMSW, LCSW, LPC-i, LPC, LMFT)
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC) a plus
- DBT training or certification a plus
- Degree from an accredited institution
Come join our awesome team!