Our company is seeking a Director of Admissions & Business Development. The Director of Admissions & Business Development, reporting to the CEO, is responsible for census at both locations and billing is being completed promptly and accurately by overseeing the marketing, business development, billing and admissions team to ensure we are meeting company goals and metrics, maintaining client census and relationships for both Sage Recovery & Wellness Center in Westlake and Sage Recovery Villa in Manor.
Sage Recovery & Wellness Center is an outpatient mental health treatment center for adults and adolescents. The center offers individual, couples, and family counseling, weekly group therapy, and intensive outpatient group therapy programs, specializing in both substance use and mental health. Sage Recovery & Wellness Center is located in Austin, TX.
Sage Recovery Villa is a 35-day, 15-bed residential treatment center for adults struggling with substance use, specializing in trauma and co-occurring disorders. This luxury treatment center is located on 24-acres of countryside estate, just east of Austin, in Manor, TX.
To Apply: If you meet the necessary qualifications, please send a resume & cover letter to Careers@SageRecoveryAustin.com.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee admissions intake coordinators who are responsible for: motivating clients toward change, client clinical phone screens, speaking with family members about treatment, describing services, negotiating rates, coordinating admissions.
- Develop new protocol and continue to enhance to ensure client care is being addressed, services are being described properly and the client’s situations are being assessed and proper recommendations are being made.
- Work with clinical directors to improve client experience in the admissions process with the clinical team and to assign speaking engagements and marketing events are appropriately staffed and attended.
- Oversee the data from the call center and analyze the data to improve processes, functioning and staffing and that the ethical nature of admissions and intake is being upheld to high standards.
- Analyze outbound referral tracking and make suggestions to Clinical Directors for additional services the community is needing.
- Oversee Client Services manager who is responsible for coordinating client services, client relations, and financial counseling.
- Develop, implement and hold the team to company goals and metrics.
- Oversee billing to ensure it is being completed in a proper and timely manner, past due balances are being collected.
- Develop marketing strategy and ensure it is being completed and goals are being made.
- Oversee communication between marketing coordinator and digital marketing consultant to ensure updates are being made to keep company services up to date and areas of focus are being prioritized in line with company goals.
- Oversee marketing efforts to ensure referral sources are being communicated with, referral information is communicated to marketing and other appropriate parties to ensure, preserve, and enhance relationships.
- Build relationships and partnerships with other referral sources and organizations.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Take part in at least 2 Process Improvement Teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration, or mental health-related field.
- 5+ years in Admissions and/or Business Development in mental/behavioral health, residential treatment and/or substance use treatment setting
- Master’s in mental health related field preferred.
- Licensure (LCSW, LPC, LCDC) preferred
- Frequently required to sit or stand, use manual dexterity, speak, listen, hear, and write.
- Works in an office environment with little or occasional light physical effort, and low noise.
- May be required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Required to move from one location to another within and outside of the building, and periodically drive between our Austin area locations
Hours and Travel:
- This is a full time, hourly exempt position. This position requires some evening, weekend or on-call coverage as needed to ensure coverage of admissions phones.
- This position works at both Sage Recovery locations: Sage Recovery & Wellness Center and Sage Recovery Villa. Travel between the two locations or to off-site meetings and asks is a requirement and occurs with the employee’s personal vehicle. Mileage for any travel from the primary work location for the day is reimbursable at the IRS reimbursement rate of .565 cents per mile.
- Room for growth opportunities with a small growing company.
- Company-sponsored base medical, vision, dental & short-term disability benefits.
- Health Care & Dependent Care Spending Accounts.
- Generous paid time off accruement.
- Paid Holidays and 8-hour floating holiday as a gift for the employee’s birthday.