12 Questions for Self Discovery
Here at Sage, we believe in the whole process of healing and finding inner peace. A crucial part of that process is rediscovering who you are. Journaling, or keeping a regular record of experiences and feelings, especially as they relate to your recovery, can be a helpful tool to advance your healing process. We’ve compiled a list questions to aid in the stages to help identify strengths, weaknesses, and who you are as a person, as you begin your healing process.
- How do I feel in this moment?
- What is bothering me? Why?
- What are my strengths? What am I really good at?
- What are some skills I can improve on?
- What do I love about myself?
- What can I do to take better care of myself?
- What have I accomplished that I never thought I could?
- What are some new hobbies I’d like to try?
- What lesson did I learn this week?
- What is draining my energy? How can I reduce it or cut it out?
- Who means the most in the world to me? Why?
- What is my message to the world?