We believe treatment is more than learning to change unwanted or unhealthy behaviors. Long-term change comes from treating the mind and body collectively. We integrate traditional mental health treatment, with a complete wellness program.
- Specialized Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP): In addition to our Dual Diagnosis and substance abuse IOP tracks, we also have a Mental Health IOP for those that need a higher level of care for their depression, anxiety, mood disorders, emotion regulation, etc. We offer IOP groups for both adults and adolescents.
- Non 12-Step Options: We recognize the fact that 12-step programs may not be the fit for all. If a 12-step program isn’t right for your needs, we provide an alternative, holistic treatment allowing you to feel most comfortable.
- Dual Diagnosis: When a client is diagnosed with both a substance use disorder and another mental health issue, the terms dual diagnosis or co-occurring disorders can be used. Individuals who are living with co-occurring disorders face a specific set of challenges that require specialized treatment to address both issues concurrently. At Sage Recovery & Wellness Center, all of our clinical staff specialize in the treatment of both substance use and mental health, and our programming is designed to meet the needs of both substance use and mental health struggles
- Assessments: Clients interested in services will be provided a complimentary assessment to determine what level of care would best meet their unique needs. Clients can take part in one or all of the services we offer at our center. Assessments are offered at no cost to the client
- Highly Experienced Clinicians: All of our therapists are master level clinicians or higher and specialize in both mental health and substance abuse. They are also diverse in the populations they serve to ensure that our clients are receiving the quality and specialty treatment that they deserve.
- Research-Based Treatment: Our programs and services are modeled after research-based treatment to ensure that we are providing the most current and effective methods.
- Case Management: We help our clients and their families connect to community resources that will assist them in the healing process. We assist each client in developing a comprehensive plan when they discharge from our care to ensure that they leave with the tools necessary to be successful with their identified goals.
- Quality Of Care: Our therapy groups sizes are kept small, between 6 to 8 members, to ensure the highest quality of care for each of our clients.
Our team is here to help you restore peace and maintain a life of health and balance. Contact us for an assessment with a Master’s level clinician to create a road map to wellness.