We believe recovery is not just about quitting the substance of choice, but requires treating the mind and body collectively. We integrate traditional substance abuse treatment with a complete wellness program.
- Specialized Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP): In addition to our Dual Diagnosis and substance abuse IOP programs, we also have a Mental Health IOP for those that need a higher level of care for their depression, anxiety, mood disorders, emotion regulation, etc.
- Non 12-Step Options: We recognize the fact that 12-step programs may not be the fit for all. If a 12-step program isn’t right for your needs, we provide an alternative, holistic treatment allowing you to feel most comfortable.
- Dual Diagnosis: Clients struggling with substance abuse and co-occurring issues, also known as Dual Diagnosis, can receive intensive outpatient programs with specialized focus on the following:
- Eating Disorders
- Emotion Regulation (DBT)
- Chronic Pain
- Licensed Professionals
- Assessments: Clients interested in our intensive outpatient program will be provided a complimentary assessment to determine what level of care would best meet their unique needs. Clients can take part in one or all of the services we offer at our center. Assessments are offered at not cost to the client.
- Highly Experienced Clinicians: All of our therapists are master level clinicians that specialize in both mental health and substance abuse. They are also diverse in the populations they serve to ensure that our clients are receiving the quality and specialty treatment that they deserve.
- Research-Based Treatment: Our programs and services are modeled after research-based treatment to ensure that we are providing the most current and effective methods.
- Case Management: We help our clients and their families connect to community resources that will assist them in the healing process. We assist each client in developing a comprehensive plan when they discharge from our care to ensure that they leave with the tools necessary to be successful with their identified goals.
- Quality Of Care: Our therapy groups sizes are kept small, between 6 to 8 members, to ensure the highest quality of care for each of our clients.
Our team is here to help you restore peace and maintain a life of sobriety. Contact us for a free assessment.